Where to Receive My Work-related Injury Insurance?

T | T

I received the authentication certificate of work-related injury more than a month ago, but I have no idea where to receive the insurance. Will the fees be deposited to my medical insurance card or somewhere else like my labor service company?

Yours, Cheng Qiang
Oct. 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Cheng,

Good day!

We have forwarded your letter to the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, and the following is the official reply according to the related policies:

The insurance will be deposited in your card, please dial the telephone number 0086-731-8251838 to ask the work-related injury insurance and payment division for help.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

Best wishes!

Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of the Yueyang Municipal People¡¯s Government
Oct. 30, 2015

Chinese source: yueyang.gov.cn